East Parents Association (EPA)
East Parents Association is committed to working to support students and their families to improve academic achievement and to promote social well-being.
We assist with and promote school functions by soliciting volunteers and providing financial support for school activities.
We invite all parents/guardians to join EPA at any time!
EPA sponsors and is involved in many activities at East High School.
The following list includes some of these activities:
- Birthday treat and card for all students
- Volunteers for Homecoming, AP testing, LMC, Tutor Center (Pat’s Café), honors ceremony, and more
- Support for East’s efforts in preventing/minimizing student drug/alcohol use
- Staff appreciation luncheons during fall/spring student conferences
- Prom and Post-prom party (AfterBash)
- Graduation party
- Senior class trip and transportation
- Financial Aid and Career-Planning/Post-Secondary Seminar (Scheduling Showcase)
- East Alumni Award Committee
- Financial support for Principal’s Discretionary Fund to assist with individual student needs
- Military board recognition of past and present students/family members serving our country
Appleton East Parents Facebook page