Senior Class Information
Friday, May 5
- Great America permission slips due to the main office.
- If you are receiving a scholarship and want to be recognized at the Senior Awards Ceremony, please see Ms. Rebman in the Guidance Office by this date.
Saturday, May 6
- Senior Prom sponsored by East Parent Association. See more prom info below.
Friday, May 12
- Last Pep Rally. . . Seniors you don’t want to miss this!
- Prom pictures due to Ms. Nilsson by midnight. Digital copies only. Submit here.
- Signed Graduation Agreements are due in the high school office.
- Video order forms are due to the main office.
Tuesday, May 23
- Awards Ceremony, 7:00 PM, in the auditorium
Wednesday, May 24
- Senior Trip – Great America
Friday, May 26
- Cap & gown and tickets distributed in homeroom to seniors in “good standing” and who have returned their Graduation Agreements. Seniors will receive four tickets unless you have signed up for extra tickets. NOTE: Graduation Ceremony—If a family member requires special accommodations for seating due to not being able to climb bleachers, you must sign up for special seating by Friday, May 26.
Thursday, June 1
- Graduation Ceremony, 6:30 PM.
- 8:30 PM: Post-Graduation Party at Riverview Gardens
2017 Senior Prom and AfterBash Info
Saturday, May 6th 2017
The Parent Steering Committee is very committed to bringing an enjoyable and safe experience to the students for Prom and AfterBash.
This year the Prom will once again be held in the Legends Club Rooms at Lambeau Field.
After Bash will be held at Appleton North.
Saturday, May 6th
Dinner: 6:00 p.m.
Prom: 8:00 p.m. to 11:45 p.m.
AfterBash: 11:30 to 2:30 a.m.
Ticket prices will be $35.00/Dance only and $50.00/meal option.
Ticket sales will occur during the weeks of April 24th - 28th and May 1st - May 5th, during lunch periods.
At that time, Seniors will be allowed to purchase two tickets and have the option with or without a meal. Meal options will be available closer to the sales dates.
Transportation to and from Prom is included in the cost of the ticket.
Students will park at Appleton North and load the buses there. There will be three different departure times. Students who take the meal option will take the earliest bus.
Buses will be returning to North at regular intervals for those students who may not choose to stay the entire time at the dance.
Safety is our number one priority for the evening.
The Parent Steering Committee is working very hard to assure all will have a fun and exciting night! We still need lots of help with planning and chaperoning!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be willing to help out!! We cannot put on this incredible night without your help!
Upcoming Prom/ After Bash Meeting Dates
April 17, 2017 North High School